A diva's work is never done!: Off to the Opera (department) you go!
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Off to the Opera (department) you go!

Today I saw Donna and Andrea coming out of the elevator. I thought that was strange, but then I saw that Andrea was all dressed up...and beaming. Curious, I looked over at Ashley and eventually Andrea came back and told me the news. She decided to switch to the opera department. I am sad and happy for my friend. For one, I think that she will do incredibly well in the department and be able to do more arias, which she loves to do. But, she won't be in my classes any more. Sigh!

In other news, I am trying to finish off the semester strongly. Tomorrow I have a voice lesson, and a diction test. Then, I go to work. This weekend are some performances and Saturday night Dain is having a party where I have to get all dressed up to the nines (guys in ties, girls in cocktail dresses). It seems like it will be lots of fun.

Yesterday, I went out with Shannon to "Forest Cafe" for Mexican and had some yummy margaritas. We talked and laughed and I'm sad she is moving to Hawaii in January.

Everyone is just abandoning me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home