A diva's work is never done!: Get well, get well soon we want you to get well...(a la Seinfeld...without the cake)
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Get well, get well soon we want you to get well...(a la Seinfeld...without the cake)

Today was not my day. First of all, I have gotten my period for the second week in a row. Second, today is my first day off since last Friday and I am so tired and my feet hurt so much it is unreal. Third, I have to memorize two French poems for tomorrow. Fourth, I missed an Audra McDonald concert. Fifth, I did not find a dress to wear for Sunday's coffee concert. Sixth, we ran out of dishwashing soap. Seventh, the shuttle to the T stop from Cambridgeside Gallery stops running at 6:20 p.m. and Ashley and I had to walk to Kendall square. Eighth, the cork broke in half when Eileen went to open it (my fault, since I put it in and she was trying to fix my work). Ninth, I cannot go online and email, blog or look at anything I normally do till Thanksgiving because...Tenth, my four month old iMac's hard drive just died. Yes, you are reading this correctly, my computer that I bought a mere four months ago, and did not back up, has gone to the doctors (a.k.a a repair shop) to get a new hard drive and I have lost ALL of my information. I was so upset at the store that I cried. The poor mac genius took it very well and Ashley was there to pat me on the back. So, my dear friends, I am afraid that this blog might get a little neglected till I get my dear friend back. And let my experience be a warning to you...BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

I can't complain anymore. How in the world did your hardrive die?

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home