A diva's work is never done!: Where would I be without you, Julia Quinn?
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Where would I be without you, Julia Quinn?

It's official. I'm an addict. My drug of choice? Julia Quinn romance novels. It all started innocently enough. I was talking with Bree, saying that I wish I had some nice, light literature to read. She gave me "The Duke and I" and when I opened it up one night...I found I could not stop! Was Simon ever going to get found out? Would he ever fall in love? These questions kept me turning the pages until I found that it was almost causing me to be late for classes, work and social events. My mind has been in a 18th century cloud and I find myself talking in a British accent, whether filled with wine or not. Since that first novel I have raced through two more and am now reading the novel about Colin and Penelope. While at Target, I bought the two after this one. And, by the way, this all started about a week ago. Perhaps I am going a little overboard. Perhaps this is an addiction. But, at least I freely admit it. And, I highly recommend reading her novels if you enjoy sweet,seductive stories. And, Dr. Mathias always said I needed a trashy novel by my bed to help me sleep. Though, this is certainly not trash. It is...l'amour!

For more information, check out this website! Cheers!
http://www.juliaquinn.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Is there not enough romance in your life?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home