A diva's work is never done!: Baptism by Cappuccino/I Heart Squirrels
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baptism by Cappuccino/I Heart Squirrels

This morning I was on bar for TWO HOURS during a morning rush. It was crazy and by the end I was a mess, shaking and wanting to cry (which I did eventually in private). It got a little better when my "boss" (the person taking over while Swifty is gone to get married this Sunday!) was all "great job" and "I know that was tough"...etc. I went home and straightened my hair and felt better:o).

Tatiana found an picture in the Metro of a squirrel "reading" a piece of paper. It was too cute! I just love squirrels, how they hop in littler arches and such. They are all about trying to get the nuts and running around and so so so so cute!

The season is starting to come alive!

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

You and your squirrels

6:34 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

you should totally get a dog and name him squirrel - not raccoon

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home