A diva's work is never done!: Rain, Rain Go Away!
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away!

So I took a trip to Rhode Island today to watch a friend, Andrea, sing a lovely concert in Providence. The whole time it was rainy and wet and rather unpleasant. But we had tea afterwards in cute little china tea cups! We went to "Not Your Average Joes" which I had never been to and liked very much. I also found out that a group of Longy students is going to Salem the weekend before Halloween which sounds like lots of fun! So, if you have any costume ideas, please let me know!


In other news, Mrs. Norris was meowing at me and I let her sniff my hand. As she started to sniff, she then pushed my hand over her head to pet her!!!! Which was then followed by an evil look and a hiss when I tried to pet her again. It looked so promising, but, alas!, she is truly Mrs. Norris.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

DON'T MOVE OUT!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO CLOSE!!!!!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home