A diva's work is never done!: I guess I'm not a fortune teller :o(
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I guess I'm not a fortune teller :o(

So, I have just watched Project Runway and it looks like my prediction was kind of incorrect. Granted, no one got kicked off the show tonight and how was I to guess that. But, Uli won it when I said she would have been out. I like the outcome of this, though and am excited about seeing the designs and the final, final result!!

So, a list of things that I have seen this past week that I wouldn't see at home (or at least, I hope not in some cases).
1. A raccoon staring me down on a tree in front of a verizon building.
2. A man sitting in van that had its alarm going off, who eventually got out of the car and walked away.........
3.Walking one block and hearing three different languages.

Okay, I had more in my head the other day, but I will continue this at a later date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home