A diva's work is never done!: First time for everything
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

First time for everything


Well, I have done it. I moved out of the house and into an expensive apartment in Cambridge where I am paying a really high rent for a room that is the size of a shoebox. But it is cozy I love what I have done with it:o). I have started to study at Longy School of Music as well. It is very strange to be back in school and even more strange to be studying performance aspects rather than educational. I am studying with Jayne West, who is Rachael & Bree's teacher and they are phenomenal sopranos so I hope that Jayne will be able to bring out all that talent that may be inside of me. I have been stuggling with my "f";s lately, which is so bizarre but I am hoping that it just due to the stress of moving and starting a new chapter in my life. I dearly miss all of my friends that are currently scattered all over the place and I wish each of them were living in Cambridge with me. The other people in the voice department are so kind and I look forward to getting to know them better. All in all I hope that the next two years prove to be the best decision I could have made in going to grad school and that I greatly improve in all ways. We shall see....:o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Oh K, the world is at your fingertips. Beautiful layout. Let's see how it evolves.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home