A diva's work is never done!: Leavin' on a Jet Plane or Partir sur un avion à réaction
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Leavin' on a Jet Plane or Partir sur un avion à réaction


Well, Evan left yesterday night and I started working at Starbucks again. Yes, once more I have been sucked into their web :o). Last night I was quite disappointed to discover that Project Runway was a repeat...but I guess they had to figure out something since they threw someone out. Here is my guess of what will happen next week:

Uli will be out. She is making too much of the same thing.
The three left will then be Laura, Michael and Jeffery. I don't know how to feel about who will win. But right now I hope it will be....

MICHAEL! Not only does he have way cute designs, but he is so sweet.

Moving along, classes are going a little bit better. It is still hard to figure out this one day a week, one credit per class thing. And yet, each has hours of work...hm....My voice lessons are going better. It is very strange to have a new technique that I have to change my way of singing....everything! Tomorrow I am singing "Ma vie a son secret" by Bizet, which is a weird song and from the perspective of a guy. Blah.

It is getting colder here and that means cute sweaters and hot chocolate! But it also means gray snow and ice and sickness. Yuck! It is almost two months from Thanksgiving which will allow me to go home for a while. After missing Thanksgiving when I was overseas, I appreciate that American holiday very much. But, first, the leaves will change and Halloween will come. As soon as it is "peak" season I will be sure to take tons of pics and put them on there. Till then, cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

You know you love the fall

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home