A diva's work is never done!: BEWARE!!!!
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

BEWARE!!!!

I just need to vent about one particular thing that has plagued me since I got here. When I arrived in the middle of August, I went and filled out a form to be attached to the lease my current roommates have. I went in two weeks later and asked questions about why the lease hadn't come yet, I went in and gave them every form and possible ID that they required. I was scoffed at and treated with utter disrespect. Now, it is two weeks and a day after the date they said everything would be taken care of and I still haven't got ANYTHING! ERG! I hate talking with the them there are always excuses. Cambridge mail is slow (yet all my bills were cashed in time for other companies), we are two men down (nice excuses that they have been using as to why they can't do anything for two months), and of course that it is my fault or one of my roommates faults. So, if you are thinking of living in Cambridge, make sure that you be careful who you deal with. I almost want to move out because it is such a pain!!!!!!!

Sorry needed to get that off my chest:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home