A diva's work is never done!: If you don't like the weather in New England...wait a few minutes!
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

If you don't like the weather in New England...wait a few minutes!

Okay, so what is up with this weather? I walked outside yesterday morning in a cute black turtleneck and walked out last night in a t-shirt and was warm! The sun was beaming down upon me and it got up to high 70s...this is not helping my body adjust! And where is the beautiful New England fall I have heard about? And does all this just mean it will be a mild or a cruel winter? Any thoughts???

In other news, my voice lessons are finally swinging in the direction I want them to go. YES! And after putting it on my ipod (I figure out how to record it on my computer to my itunes to the ipod:o)!) I listened and found that the sounds I thought were nasal and ugly are actually quite lovely. YEAH!!!!

To add to my "things I wouldn't see..." list:
4. A gamble of kids (20 of them) throwing a cup of ice at a convertible.
5.A fire on a two story apartment house makes the news mid-day, but not in the evening....a place that is a few blocks from my house!!!

Mrs. Norris continues to be surly and yesterday got outside when I opened the door to get the mail. After a lot of hissing and the use of a spray bottle, she finally went back inside. Once I got home in the evening, she rubbed up against my leg, but I suspect it is only because her master(my roommate) was standing next to me. Figures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

You're starting to see as many things as Cindy on a regular basis.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home