A diva's work is never done!: Crab rangoon makes every day better!
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Crab rangoon makes every day better!

As I have said previously, I love my co-workers. After not having much to eat this morning and afternoon (two pieces of toast, a spoonful of peanut butter and a peanut butter bar) I went to school to go to my Mozart class. Now, this is the class that makes me the most hesitant. There are hours and hours of reading and such that I just don't have the tolerance for, especially since it is only a one credit class. But the class went smoothly and I ran out to get to work on time. I sprinted inside my house, where Mrs. Norris greeted me, as usual, with a loving hiss and trying to swipe at me. I flew into my room, changed, and flew to work. Being not particularly in a great mood starting off, it is amazing how working with some great people can make a part time job fun.

In the middle of the shift, the chinese arrived. Since I did not have any money with me, I did not order anything. J-Rowe offered me some of his food and set aside some of his egg drop soup, a plate of his beef dish and even let me have a crab rangoon!!!! Shannon also let me have some of her dish. I was very touched and it just made the whole shift go by so much faster. There was pleasant conversation and laugher, except for the two rude customers at the end of the night, and it made closing a half hour later (b/c the sanitizer was broken:o( ) not too bad after all.

On a different topic, I found out that there was snow in lovely Ohio today. Here in Cambridge...seventies and sunny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home