A diva's work is never done!: Wine, cheese, chocolate and French art songs/One Reason to Attend Longy School of Music
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

Wine, cheese, chocolate and French art songs/One Reason to Attend Longy School of Music

Tonight for art song rep, we were allowed to bring in some stuff to munch on, as long as they related to France in some way. We had white & red wine, cheese, grapes, triscuts, bread, and chocolate. Since I didn't have to sing today (only in my Schumann class, where I sang fairly well!)I was able to enjoy eating and sipping while lots of people had to wait until after they sang. Halfway through, and a lot of "sh"s later, I had the feeling that we weren't going to be able to have this wonderful experience again. But, it was announced that we would have another chance, but we had to be a little more focused or the wine and food would not be welcomed. Sigh! Needless to say, tonight's class was the most fun class I have ever attended. It's times like these that I really heart Longy:o)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

I love Mr. Moll! He's one of my favorite teachers at Longy. Be good next week with the wine. I'm glad I'm not in the class - because I would ruin it for everyone. I get so freaking weird when I have wine. I LOVE YOU KAREN CAMP.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home