A diva's work is never done!: Happy Halloween!!!
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!



For Halloween I decided to dress up as a cross between Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. You can decide how it turned out:). As I was walking around all day in my costume, I was incredibly depressed that I saw no one on my way to class dressed up! Where were all the freaky people that would use this occasion to really do it up right?! Ashley ended up coming over and we made a pasta dish a la Ashley, spinach, garlic toast and pumpkin muffins. Yum! We started The Shining and then Catherine came over and joined us.

This morning while I was at work, much of the Halloween stuff went on sale! I was excited that could buy the cute brown and orange monster mug that reminded me of the Cleveland Browns...but then, a lady that ordered a nasty breve latte (a latte with espresso and half & half) took ALL OF THEM!!! I was quite pissed off. Erg!!!!

I hope that you had a wonderful Halloween!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Wengardo Leviosar! (I think that's how it's spelled).

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home