A diva's work is never done!: OSU wins against Michigan 42-39...is there anything better?
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Sunday, November 19, 2006

OSU wins against Michigan 42-39...is there anything better?

I wouldn't be able to call myself a Buckeye fan if I did not mention yesterday's game. It was a beautiful thing. I went over to Rachael's where a few of us Ohioians congregated to watch and we weren't disappointed. A 42-39 victory secures OSU's spot as number one in the nation and a chance to play who ever winds up number two in the big bowl game. It was a wonderful game and I love being able to be around people that appreciate the OSU spirit in such an atmosphere as this.

And I am three days and counting to being back home in the Buckeye state for Thanksgiving and reunited with my fixed computer:o).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home