A diva's work is never done!: Singing with Dean Shay...
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Singing with Dean Shay...

I am tired. And I can feel it from everyone. The sense of 'Why am I back doing all this work for two weeks just to go home again?". Erg, it makes it very difficult to consentrate. Also, the fact that I wore a tank top today and it is the last day of November is slightly disturbing. Are we looking at the end of the world?! And today, in Mozart class, I sang with the Dean. Yes, Brad was "ill" and "couldn't sing" and had to "save his voice" so he did not sing today (of course, I had heard him singing quite well an hour before that in a voice lesson...but whatever). So that was the situation. It was fine and he had a surprisingly good voice! And it was fun to sing Papagena's role:o). Well, I have to finish up some work and get some sleep...yawn! When is Christmas again?

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Pop, Pop, Pop...

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home