A diva's work is never done!: Not quite goodbye
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Monday, June 11, 2007

Not quite goodbye

Okay kittens, don't be sad but it is time for me to say goodbye. Or rather, see you later. It has been a fun year of ups and downs for me in Cambridge, but I am off to that strange land called Ohio to start up school, cat sit, celebrate my birthday and lots of other fun stuff. As for this blog, well as my friend Tatiana pointed out, I am not "Cambridge Soprano" outside of Cambridge. So, pigeons, I will be posting all my summer adventures on a new blog that is listed below. Don't cry pumpkins, I shall return with new adventures and new locations to find me. In the meanwhile, should you get lonely or in need of some spiritual guidance, feel free to look at some of my prior post and search for references to yourself if you like, that is if you know me. Till that time, sweetlings, ciao! And do keep up with me on my new blog space.

-Karen-
http://sopranointhecity.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

oh kare! i'm going to miiiiiiiiiiissssss you!!! big fat tears

7:54 AM  
Blogger Evan said...

Sorry Rachael, but she's coming home to ME!! Hahahah (evil laughter)!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Oh - Evan - you are SO evil! I suppose it's only fair that she come home to you for acouple months since I've had her for the past 10 months or so.
Karen you should feel loved-we're fighting over you ;-)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home