A diva's work is never done!: The end of year one...
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The end of year one...


Ashley, Mr. Moll, me & Catherine

Bree & I

Me, Rachie & Michelle..the best trio ever!

Michelle looking cool

Rachael & Brian

Naoko & Rachael

Rachael & I

Rachael while walking home

Me, Ashley, Rachael & Michelle

Jonathan

Michelle & Rachael

Ashley, Me, Rachael & Michelle

Brian, Rachael & Ivan

So, it has finally come to pass. I have completed my first year as a masters student at Longy. It is kind of strange in a way, I feel like I have nothing to do now. Not that I don't have stuff to keep me busy, what with work, a concert next Wednesday, and Evan and possibly my parents coming to visit. But still, I don't get to see people as much and I really am missing old friends and my home in Ohio. My apartment here...isn't very cozy, except for my box of a room that is filled with my Karen touches.

But enough about that, here are some pics from the past week, including after art song, Bree's goodbye, and Rachie's recital. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Nice, fun pics. I'm lonely in Ohio as well. Just a week from today! Better get the itinerary ready.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home