A diva's work is never done!: Summa, summa, summatime...
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Summa, summa, summatime...


So, I am all done with school (officially as of last Friday) for the year and Evan is in town. It has been fun going around and seeing different sights and people. Today we are going on a trip to my voice teacher's house and tomorrow we are going to the Red Sox vs. Indians game!!!! It should be lots of fun.

In other news, I received my comments back from my vocal jury. What a way to start the summer. I like to think that I am a realistic person and while I realize that I am not the best singer in the world, I like my voice and I think that I have improved a great deal with my studies. It was surprising to find some harsh comments from people that I respect and in some cases have worked with a great deal. The unexpectedness of the comments combined with my own thoughts makes it difficult to digest. I usually agree with teachers, but in this case I strongly disagree with them. I hope I am not one of those people that thinks they are great and really they suck. The whole thing is making me second guess everything.

So, I am going to be here in Boston for a little while longer and then I am going back to C-bus for the summer to start a second masters. At that time, I will be with my great friend Adriane and hopefully I won't run out of money from all the fun we shall have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Mmmmm...blackened catfish fajitas!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home