A diva's work is never done!: Big Love, Cold, Weird Dreams, Dance
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Big Love, Cold, Weird Dreams, Dance

So, Bree introduced me to the series "Big Love" that airs on HBO involving a man played by Bill Paxton and his THREE wives. It reminded me of the conversation I had with Catherine about monogamous relationships and how neither of us could deal with polygamy when it gets to a certain level of intimacy. It is beyond me that women, who can be quite possessive creatures, could share a husband. So, the story line of "Big Love" is quite foreign to me and it is interesting watching the families and wives interact.

It is also freezing cold here, though not as cold as it is in Ohio!, and walking back and forth to Longy from my house is no picnic. Plus, I think I am getting sick:o(.

Lately I have been remembering my dreams and they are quite bizarre. But they are weird in that way that you still want to remember them because they fascinate you.

Anyway, tomorrow is our "Masquerade Ball" at Longy and I am still trying to decide what to wear. I'll have to bring all my pretty clothes to art song rep. since it ends at 7 and the dance starts at 8. Even though I will only have the girls to dance with, and perhaps some random boys that are friends in relationships of their own, I hope to have a nice time...the free wine and beer could help too:o).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home