A diva's work is never done!: "A dream itself is but a shadow" -Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act II, Scene 2
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

"A dream itself is but a shadow" -Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act II, Scene 2

I am one of those people that every once in a while remembers my dreams, the good, the bad and the weird ones. Last night, something happened that I have never had occur in my years of existence. I remembered my dream this morning, but the dream had an ending. The dream itself is now a bit blurred, as is normal for me, and was very disjointed. It started with driving up a very steep hill to see this gorgeous villa that over looked a valley. Evan was there, but he refused to get in the car and to come with us. So, once we reached the top and went to the beach (yes, this makes no sense I know), I really missed him and wished he had come up. Somehow, I got the car and drove to go get him. He finally came with me and there were some people that were brain washing a crowd at an outdoor theater. I found a...something (this part is a bit fuzzy now) and stopped them. So, we all decided to leave and to make the perilous journey down the hill. People had to crowd in the back and I had to leave some items at the village, since they would not fit with all the people. Of course, we couldn't walk down the hill since it was too steep. (But, of course we could drive right...). The car was tipped downward and we had to climb into the car to prepare for our journey. But, I was worried that the car would not stay there before we all got into the car. Usually in my dreams, it wouldn't and then I would wake quite confused. However, this time it stayed and we all got in and the car went down the hill. My dream ended in completion with a beginning, a middle and an end and me waking up at the end remembering it. So what does this mean? I have no idea. I just felt like it was an experience to share.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

It sounds cool! Maybe you and I have something that broke-through to the people or we attain a certain level that charismatically appeals to the group. In the end, we some how complete our task.

I understand what you mean about having endings. Maybe this is a step in a new direction....

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home