A diva's work is never done!: What the Buck?
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What the Buck?


As most of you know, OSU lost a heart breaking game to the Gators on Monday night, which also happened to be Evan's birthday. It was suppose to be a day of joy! But, no worries, we made it great in the "american" way (Those of you who know Mr. Moll, please think of "american" the way he says it). The day started with me driving my dad to the airport so I could use his car to get to Evan's house (those of you that remember that time in August when my '97 Saturn died...leaving me car-less). It was nice to talk with him and to have lunch before he left. By the way, this is the first of several trips for him these next few months. At the end of the month he goes to France, then in Feb. to Greece and in July he goes to Australia for a month all of which is with my mom. GRRRRR!

But I digress. I brought Evan some birthday balloons with Darth Vadar on them and gave him his gifts (a bottle of Chimay, a $30 gift certificate to Phoenix coffee[his favorite...albeit a competitor with my company] and a Kinderegg...a little inside joke from Hungary three years ago). We relaxed, played video games and at dinner opened my bottle of 2004 Ferrari Carano Chardonnay which was yummy! I also watched Empire records for the first time.


After dinner, we were picked up by his friend Ryan who has been living in Japan these past two years and was in town for a short period of time. For those non-Buckeye fans, Ryan was suppose to fly back on Sunday...but once he found out that the game was on the 9th, he changed his ticket to watch the game. I know one other person who did the same for an overseas flight. That is Buckeye loyalty. So, we went over to his house to watch the game on the HD tv at his parents house. They had a keg-o-rater that was tapped with Killians and once the Bucks were a lost cause, we did the American way and drank our loss away. Here are some pics, including the dog named Brutus after the Buckeye mascot. Hope you enjoy theses!

Evan and Ryan
Alan coming to the game
Brutus

Evan, Ryan & I after the game...smiling through the tears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home