A diva's work is never done!: Me=Bookworm
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

Me=Bookworm


A special thanks to Rachael who gave me the book "Duchess" by Susan Holloway Scott. It is incredibly wonderful. It is sexy and smart and based on Sarah Churchill and since it is historical fiction, it makes the story even more provocative. While I was reading, I realized that I am a lot like Sarah. She is perceptive and uses what she has to make her way in the world, but not sexually. Plus (and remember that I have not finished reading, so she is not yet married), right now her relationship with John Churchill reminds me of my relationship. They are quite in love, but...if you want to know what I am talking about, read the book or contact me. Though, either way, you should really read the book.

Cheers!

Check out her website at : http://susanhollowayscott.com/index.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home