A diva's work is never done!: Mr. Potter, we meet again at last...
Name:
Location: Cleveland, OH, United States

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mr. Potter, we meet again at last...

Okay, it is offical. On July 21,2007 the final installment of the Harry Potter series will be released and all of the waiting and questions will (hopefully) be ended. In my undergrad, I went to my 8 am class after watching "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"on opening night at 12:01 a.m. (getting to bed around 3:30 a.m.) and Professor Swearingen called me "Karen Potter" the rest of the class. Though, I was probably one of the most awake people in the class to be honest. So if that is any sign, in addition to me re-reading the books at least four times, then you will have no trouble to agree that I really enjoy the series. So, I am quite excited that the best month of the year will be filled with Harry, Hermione, Ron and their adventures. What a perfect birthday present to me! Thanks J.K. Rowling!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Time to read them all again...in order...while listening to the soundtrack.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

Time to read them all again...in order...while listening to the soundtrack.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home